Followers

Sunday, March 1, 2009

2009 Local Livestock Show




J
J. and Cupcake entering ring at local livestock show. She is an awesome shower.








M. and Grover Goat at home before show. Practicing.














In the showring at local livestock show. Intense.
Good Morning, no I didn't die. I have just been so busy getting ready for the daycare, and I did watch some kids last week, and then gearing up for livestock shows, I haven't had much of a chance to catch up on blogging. Here are some pictures of before the show, and at our local livestock show. I think we ended up with two 2nd places. One for the lamb and J. and one for the goat and M.

Today, the family is moving from local livestock show to county show. Again, they will wash and clip critters. Then weigh in this evening. We show again on Monday...Fun Fun.
Have a great day. Kimberly











No comments: