1. Hot Chocolate or apple cider?
Hot Chocolate for sure!
2. Turkey or Ham?
3. Do you get a fake or real-you-cut-it-yourself Christmas tree?
Fake, we have to many allergies to have a real tree in house.
4. Decorations on the outside of your house?
Yes, we are running late this year, but hope to have lights on the house at least.
5. Snowball fights or sleddin’?
Sledding, not much snow here, but we can dream.
6. Do you enjoy going downtown shopping?
7. Favorite Christmas song?
O' Holy Night, and Little Drummer Boy.
8. How do you feel about Christmas movies?
Not a movie watcher.
9. When is it too early to start listening to Christmas music?
We start after Thanksgiving.
10. Stockings before or after presents?
11. Go to someone else’s house or they come to you?
12. Do you read the Christmas Story? If so when?
We read from the Bible Christmas Eve.
13. What do you do after presents and dinner?
Presents first, big breakfast, then dinner at my mom's and more presents.
14. What is your favorite holiday smell?
15. Ice skating or walking around the mall?
16. Do you open a present or presents on Christmas Eve, or wait until Christmas day?
17. Favorite Christmas memory?
The first year Jane was with us.
18. Favorite Part about winter?
I love winter, cooler weather, wild life, snow...(dreaming again).
19. Ever been kissed under mistletoe?
(It's an easy copy and paste.)
Hope you have a great day. Remember the reason for the season is JESUS! Love, Kimberly
1 day ago