Followers

Thursday, November 11, 2010

The right job for me

Hi all.

I am still working full time at the machine shop...but it's not the right job for me.

Prayers are welcome today, as I go on a 2nd interview for a job on our local college campus (OSU!!). I have worked on campus a couple of different times, but this time, I am really excited. As I have matured, I realize that the campus is the place for me. I only have 20 (LOL) more years to work, then I can retire...On campus, you get paid holidays, paid SL, and AL, plus good retirement. So, that being said, my interview (2nd) is this afternoon. Wish me luck!!

On the home front, we have our fall decorations up (I don't decorate Christmas until after Dec. 1), but I have not had time to snap even one picture. Life has been going 24/7 busy non-stop, since I started working. Trying to get into a routine. The weather has has been awesome. 70s in the day, 40-50 at night. Love it!!

Thank you for stopping by my blog, hopefully, soon there will be pictures!!

Love you all. Have an awesome God-filled day!!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Sorry I didn't see this until today.

Praying you get the perfect job for you and thankful you found a job in the meantime. In this economy, that's a really big deal!