Followers

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Playroom

Last night, I started the dreaded task of making the office/craftroom into a playroom. Mind you, this room was stuff to the ceiling with all sorts of stuff...plants, storage boxes full, sewing stuff, office stuff including computer(s), arts and crafts stuff...you name it and it was probably in there. So, I'm in the process of taking it all out and find new homes for all that stuff in an already stuffed house. Whew. I am about half way there! I didn't take before pictures, silly me, but will take after ones for sure. My daycare is growing quickly...have several new potential enrollments...so I need a playroom to keep everything together. This has been a huge undertaking, and I can't see the end yet. Maybe next weekend...


I hope you all have an awesome Monday. Love, Kimberly C.

No comments: