Followers

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving 09

We had our Thanksgiving dinner Saturday with my sister and family.
It was very good. My mom is an awesome cook!
This is a pic of my mom and dad.
The table. Not all the food was on it yet.
There was so much!!

My sister, Jennifer.


This was Thanksgiving day at my Grandma's house.
Picture is my mom, grandma, and aunt carol.




Janie and her cousin, Kasey.




My cousin Debbie (Kasey's mom).




Matthtew and his cousin (my nephew) JP.









Janie and her cousin (my neice) Molly.




Todd (Best husband in the world) and
daughter Janie (The Best!)









My beautiful wondeful MOM!









My cousin Tom, and his father (my uncle) Vern.










My Grandma and my mom.



It was such an awesome weekend. I loved spending time with
my family.
I am truely blessed and very Thankful.








2 comments:

Darlene said...

It looks like y'all had a bunch to eat just like we did. We are STILL eating leftovers!!!!! It is always so nice to spend Thanksgiving with your family.♥

Karen said...

Nice pictures!

Glad you had such a lovely holiday. It's always nice to be able to share time with family.