Followers

Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas 09#2

Whew! It's over, right? (My mom)
I love my sister!
Mom holding Mia
Janie, (niece) Molly, and (sis) Jennifer. What a great pic?
This is one of my faves ever, Janie and her Aunt Jennifer.
Not a great pic., but it's my Daddy.

Mom.

Me, holding my home-made frog from the Stacks.

Molly and her money.

This is Janie, her Grandma Beulah (Todd's Mom), and Matthew.

John Patrick (my nephew).

Janie, Grandma Beulah, and Matthew.

These are our SURPRISE GUESTS, from Florida. My cousin Leslie, and her daughter Sarah.

Matthew and his Poppa (my daddy).

Matthew!

My cousin, Sharon, and her mom, my aunt, Carol.

Janie and her cousin Candace.

My uncle Vern, cousin Tommy, and my mom.

OMG, hubby, Todd...

Runs in the family, my mom, Darlene.
Thanks for looking at MORE of my Christmas pics. It was truly an awesome Christmas. Remember Jesus is the reason for the season. Love, Kimberly

No comments: