Followers

Friday, January 23, 2009

J Lamb and Thank Goodness It's Friday!

Daughter J. and Cupcake; the lamb
Me, and Cupcake.

It's warm here, but another dose of winter weather is headed our way. Cupcake likes the cold, he has so much wool still on.


Wahoo! Thanks goodness it's Friday. Today, I am giving you pictures of what we do every evening in prepration for the Spring Livestock Shows. These are of daughter J. and the one is me, showing her I still have what it takes!
I'm doing a lot of cleaning this weekend. Working on office/craft room. I took some before pics, and will try and take after ones soon and post.
Here is hoping everybody has a great weekend!! Kimberly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful sheep. So I guess you guys show them? I had some friends that would show goats. It was a really neat thing to watch