Followers

Monday, February 9, 2009

Friend Makin' Monday

Good Morning, It is friend making Monday, go on over to Kasey's website here; http://kaseyhelder.blogspot.com/ and join in the fun!

Here is me:

1) My favorite book is: The Bible

2) I drive a: Ford F150 Double Cab Truck

3) My favorite type of food to eat is: Mexican

4) My favorite dessert is: pie

5) My favorite movie is: Red Dawn

6) When I go to Starbucks I get a: Never been there

7) My favorite vegetable is: Green Beans and Corn on the Cob

8) My favorite thing to wear is: Rocky Mountain Jeans, boots, and a tee-shirt

9) My favorite color is: Green, I like purple and red too

10) I decorate my house in this style: Western and Chickens

11) Right now I am reading: Who has time to read?

12) If I could vacation anywhere I would go to: Montana

Have an awesome day. Kimberly

6 comments:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Hi Kimberly -

Thanks for letting me stop by. You have a beautiful family! I also love Mexican food - I don't think I could live without it!

Have a wonderful day!

Jen

heidi said...

HI Kimberly - popped over from Kasey's place.

Where in Montana do you want to go? I have lived here for the past 15 years and love it.

Nice to meet you!

Leah said...

Hi, came over from Kasey's blog.

Love your answer to #1 !!!

Have a great day. :)

Unknown said...

I wannalive in a small town. enjoyed reading your blog! take care!

Xazmin said...

Hi Kimberly. You sound like my kind of girl - I am a country girl at heart. I love your blog!

Miller Racing Family said...

I am so happy that some else does not go to Starbuck's. Oh, how that does my heart good.
I am also proud of the fact that you drive a Ford F-150 and love Mexican food, one smart woman I must say. Have a blessed day.