Followers

Sunday, February 1, 2009

The house is clean!







We cleaned and cleaned and cleaned. I even got the two teenagers to help. That is a miracle in itself. I worked mostly on the kitchen! I have given you a couple of updated pictures. I forgot to take before pics (sorry!) but this is top of fridge and shelf after major over-hauling. The mirror on the top of fridge is an old beveled mirror my mom got for me, and I want it to look like curtains are haning with it, haven't quite got that right yet, and the shelves are full of some of my chickens!!
We had a very productive weekend.
The weather here this weekend was good, but I think it is supposed to get colder again.
I hope every body had a great weekend. Please feel free to comment, and or visit again. Have an awesome day!! Kimberly






No comments: